Assignment 2: SWOT Analysis and Presentation
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Based on the feedback from your professor for the first assignment, you will continue working on your recommendations for an LMS for your organization. You must compare and contrast two (2) different LMSs using a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis on each system that you have identified as two (2) potential solutions. One of the LMS will be Moodle and you can Pick the Open LMS.
Once you have completed the SWOT analysis, you will create a presentation for the organization so that they are able to make the best choice possible.
You must submit the SWOT analysis and your recommendation as two (2) separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The following resources may help you with this assignment:
· Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.washington.edu/research/rapid/resources/toolsTemplates/SWOT_analysis.pdf
· Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.mcafee.cc/Classes/BEM116/PDF/SWOT.pdf.
Note: You may also use Internet or Strayer Resource Center for articles on SWOT analysis.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Select one (1) proprietary LMS (Moodle) and one (1) open-access LMS (Pick One) that provide viable solutions for your organization. Provide a rationale for your selections.
2. Compare and contrast the two (2) selected systems using a SWOT analysis on each system and summarize the main findings from your analysis.
3. Based on your SWOT analysis, recommend the LMS that you believe will best support the organization’s needs. Justify your response.
4. Create a five to ten (5-10) minute presentation for your organization explaining your recommendation for an LMS. Note: The presentation may be completed in PowerPoint, Prezi, video, other presentation software, or as a written script. The presentation file is not included in the required assignment page length. You can record the audio for your presentation or include a written script. Typically, you should allocate about one (1) minute per slide.
5. Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze an organization’s learning needs and rationale for selecting a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Differentiate between proprietary and open-access LMS.
· Describe the components of a typical LMS.
· Recognize strengths and constraints of an LMS.
· Evaluate assessment tools and capabilities of an LMS.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.
I will attach the 1st assignment. The company I’m creating my LMS is for the FRTIB (Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Beau)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.