As a prerequisite to this assignment, view “The ‘Jesus’ Film” at http://www.jesusfactorfiction.com/
Complete the “Jesus Film Worksheet and Journal #2.”
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Part 1: Jesus Film Worksheet
1) In order to complete this assignment, access and view The “Jesus” Film for free at www.Jesusfactorfiction.com website.
2) Not only is it paramount for the Christian to understand who Jesus Christ is in the Bible, but also to know the significance of His life and ministry. In order to more fully understand how the life and teachings of Jesus Christ impact the Christian, watch the film then complete the worksheet.
3) Answer the following questions using this document as a template.
4) GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
1. In the introductory material, key themes such as “sin,” “sacrifice,” and “relationship with God” emerge. How do these themes apply to the story of Jesus? Why are these themes important to a Christian worldview?
2. What do the events of Jesus’ birth reveal about who Jesus is?
3. After His baptism and temptation, Jesus returns to his hometown of <st2:bcv_smarttag w:st=”on”>Nazareth and reads from the book of Isaiah. Several other times, references are made to other books of the Bible, especially as prophecy that Jesus fulfilled. Jesus: Fact or Fiction? is based on the Gospel of Luke. What is the significance of the Bible for understanding who Jesus is?
4. What do Jesus’ healings of others tell us about who Jesus is?
5. What key themes stand out as most important from Jesus’ teaching?
6. Which parable of Jesus is most meaningful in the film? Why?
7. On multiple occasions, Jesus claims to be able to forgive sins. What is the significance of this claim for who Jesus is?
8. What stands out from the account of Jesus’ death in the film? What does Jesus’ resurrection mean for who Jesus is?
9. Compare the film’s presentation of Jesus to the Gospel of Luke. What aspects of the film did you find surprising? Do you feel the film accurately portrayed Jesus, according to the Gospel of Luke?
10. What is the significance of Jesus (who he is and what he did) for a Christian worldview? In other words, why is Jesus important to a Christian worldview?
11. From learning about the life of Jesus Christ, what kind of behaviors do you think Christians should exhibit because of their belief in Christ and His example?
Part 2: Journal on Historicity and Person of Jesus
Use the space below to compose a journal of 250-500 words on the historical and personal attributes of Jesus by answering the following:
What do you believe about Jesus’ person and historicity? Explain how Jesus is a distinct person of the Trinity and yet still considered a single being along with the Father and the Holy Spirit. After reading the lecture, viewing Jesus: Fact or Fiction?, and completing the Worksheet above, what have you concluded about who Jesus is? Be as specific as you can. Does this align with a Christian worldview? Please explain.
APA is not required for this assignment but solid academic writing is expected.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.