Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes, that examines the significance of an organization’s culture and values. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice-over or a video. Refer to the Topic Materials for additional guidance on recording your presentation with Loom. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning, and an additional slide for References at the end.
1. Outline the purpose of an organization’s mission, vision, and values.
2. Explain why an organization’s mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes.
3. Explain what factors lead to conflict in a professional practice. Describe how organizational values and culture can influence the way conflict is addressed.
4. Discuss effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration.
5. Discuss how organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes. Describe how these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Just some guidelines: Do NOT read your slides as I (audience) can see the slide. Rather, further explain the information you placed on the slide with examples and expanded examples when you are recording in LOOM. Pretend you are delivering the presentation to a live audience. You would not “Read” all the slides if you were doing a live presentation. You would discuss what is one the slides and add examples.
Make sure to include speaker notes in your power point but when you record your presentation, you will also add more conversation than you inserted as speaker notes. Do not place large amounts of text on the slides as it clutters the slides. Rather you can insert short paragraphs, phrases, etc and then enter your speaker notes in the white space BELOW the actual slide, and then your LOOM presentation will be longer in length as you bring the presentation all together. Do NOT insert large pictures nor copyrighted pictures in your power point as it makes your file too large to submit. You may use 1-3 very small pictures if you feel the need to do so but pictures are not required. If your file is too large to submit to the gradebook, you will have to remove pictures, so please be mindful of this.
I will have to present this assignment to loom in my student portal. DO NOT INCLUDE PCTURES for me. Please consider the rubric included below the assignment. Thank you.
1) Purpose of Organizational Mission, Vision, and Values
Purpose of organizational mission, vision, and values is accurate and clearly
2) Significance of Mission, Vision, and Values on Nurse Engagement and Patient Outcomes
A detailed explanation of why organizational mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes is presented. Sound rationale is provided for support. The significance is clearly established.
3) Factors Leading to Conflict in Professional Practice and Influence of Organizational Values and Culture in Addressing Conflict
An explanation of factors leading to conflict in a professional practice is clearly presented. How organizational values and culture influence the way conflict is addressed is described in detail. Strong rationale and evidence are provided for support.
4) Effective Strategies for Resolving Workplace Conflict and Encouraging Interprofessional Collaboration
Effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration is discussed. Strong support and rationale are provided to support each strategy.
5) Influence of Organizational Needs and Culture of Health Care on Organizational Outcomes
How organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes is clearly discussed. How these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective is described in detail. The relationship among these is established. Rationale and evidence is provided for support.
6) THE PRESENTATION OF CONTENT– The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
7) THE LAYOUT – The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text. The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
8) Language Use and Audience Awareness (includes sentence construction, word choice, etc.)
The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
9) Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Writer is clearly in control of standard, written, academic English.
10) Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style)
Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.