Answer in complete sentences
Chapter Lecture Activity
1. Explain Erikson’s stage of Identity vs. Role Confusion. How can you identify with this stage (either currently or in your past)?
2. Explain Erikson’s stage Intimacy vs. Isolation. How can you identify with this stage?
3. What is Emerging Adulthood? What are some factors that have contributed to this new stage of development? Do you agree with its addition? Why or why not?
4. Read the article and review the material within this link https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-11-eye-contact-baby-synchronise-brainwaves.html
5. Write a summary of all of the material within the folder you choose. Write from a scientific perspective. Do NOT include personal feelings or religion. (300 words minimum)
6. In addition to your summary, use the following sentence stems to write this portion.
I did not know …
I was surprised to learn …
It is amazing that …
7. Using information discussed in your text, explain why using concrete rewards to increase adaptive behaviors could be disadvantageous for children who are intrinsically motivated to learn.
8. Explain the importance, as you see it, of knowing that sexual motivation and sexual ability are located in different parts of the brain. What can we do with this knowledge?
9. The index that is often used to classify people as belonging to various weight groups is called BMI. Give that BMI is calculated solely on weight and height how could it be misleading? What are some implications (in medical and insurance fields, for example) of using this measure. What type of measure might be better?
10. Follow the link “Motivation and Needs Assessment” and click “Take the test” (this should take less than 30 min) https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/tests/personality/motivation-needs-test
11. Copy and paste you snapshot report
12. Did your results surprise you? Do you agree with the results? Why or why not? Explain what you think the results mean? (minimum 200 words)
13. For each of the three attitude items below, indicate your response on a scale of 1 to 5
(1=strongly disagree; 5=strongly agree).
1.Poverty in our country is a serious problem.
2.Pollution is one of the biggest issues confronting today’s world.
3.Freedom of speech is one of the most important rights that we have as Americans.
14. Answer the following:
a.Do you personally do anything to lessen poverty in our country (e.g., donate money to a shelter or charitable organization)? Why or why not?
b. Do you personally do anything to lessen pollution (e.g., vote for “green” political representatives, support recycling in your community, make fewer trips in your car)? Why or why not?
c.Do you personally exercise your freedom of speech (e.g., actively participate in town meetings/protests, vote in every election for which you are eligible, write to your congressional representative)? Why or why not?
15. Decide which of the following is an act of aggression (please read in your text about aggression and what an actual “act” of aggression would be):
•A wolf kills a rabbit and eats it.
•A person thinks about different ways to hurt a co-worker but never does anything.
•A father is upset with his son and chooses not to send to him a birthday card on his birthday.
Tell me why.
16. Attitudes have 3 components: cognitive, affective, and behavioral. Come up with a central idea (such as “I love chocolate cake.”) and then describe each of the three components (that is, identify the cognitive aspect, identify the affective aspect, and identify the behavioral aspect).
17 . Follow the link “Implicit Associations Test,” read the “preliminary information” page and click “I wish to proceed” at the bottom. https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
18. Choose one of the associations located on the left side of the screen. Complete the IAT (this should take 5-10 min)
19. Which association did you choose? What were your results? Do you feel this is accurate? Why or why not?
– What is the difference between stereotype and prejudice?
– Have you ever been stereotyped, either positively or negatively? Tell me about it
THE TEXTBOOK IS PSYCHOLOGY
AUTHOR- ROSE SPIELMAN
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.