otal assignment should be 6 pages plus a title and reference page
1. People with a deliberative mindset are very good at thinking about what they need to do, whereas people who have developed an implemental mindset have the ability to narrow in on a specific goal or facets of a specific goal. Considering an example from your own life, how might you develop a deliberative or implemental mindset to complement the mindset that you already use?
2. What is your understanding of the difference between self-efficacy and ability? Is there a difference? Is the difference important? Give an original example to support your response.
3. Imagine being a cognitively oriented therapist who has two clients. One client suffers from severe self-doubt about his capacity to cope successfully with the demands of college. College is an overwhelming experience. What strategies might you use to reverse his high doubt and replace it with high confidence? The other client suffers from severe helplessness about her capacity to cope successfully with her boyfriend relationship. Her boyfriend is unresponsive, and everything she tries to do to improve the relationship seems to fall on a deaf ear. What strategies might you use to reverse her high helplessness and replace it with mastery motivation?
4. Suppose you are a counselor at a summer camp for delinquent pre-teenage boys who lack any occupational aspirations and exhibit antisocial interaction styles. You are having a meeting to brainstorm how to use the possible selves literature to provide these boys with an expanded view of their future selves. Would this meeting be a good idea or a bad idea, and why? Include a discussion of the biological basis of antisocial behavior.
5. In the following example, explain why the emotion of fear/terror rather than the physiological need for air is the primary motivator: A child puts a sweater on over his head, it gets stuck, and the child experiences a moment of air deprivation. He then shows panic-like emotion and finally coping behavior. Differentiate between the emotional and biological aspects of the child’s reaction.
6. Discuss the “cognition versus biology” debate in the study of emotion. Outline first the cognitive position and then the biological position. Discuss one possible, satisfying resolution to the cognition versus biology debate, using an original example to illustrate this resolution.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.