BUS 300 Week 2 Quiz 1 Chapters 1 and 2
1. Evidence of the prominence of public relations includes:
2. Savvy individuals and institutions must recognize the importance
3. In a 2004 study by the search firm Heyman Associates, which of the following was NOT a characteristic of successful PR leaders?
4. Which of the following are among the five actions Professor Melvin Sharpe indicates can “harmonize” relations between individuals and organizations?
5. To effectively communicate with a public, it is important to recognize that
6. Twisting messages to create the impression of performance is
7. If you target “experiencers,” you’re likely using ________ to segment a public.
8. Which of the following distinguishes the R-O-S-I-E formula from other formulae that summarize the PR process?
9. What happened to Don Imus indicates that
10. Public relations consultants for politicians should point out the importance of the uncommitted public because
11. In John Marston’s R-A-C-E process, the key step is
12. The government affairs function of public relations
13. According to Fraser Seitel, which of the following does NOT describe an aspect of the public relations function?
14. Which is NOT a key technical skill a public relations professional should possess?
15. A function related to public relations that includes creating sales literature, meeting displays and promotions is
16. The attitude of business leaders that the “public be damned” ushered in the need for
Known as the ________ they were a group of ________ who tackled the abuses of American industrialists, exposing deplorable and unsafe conditions.
17. Perhaps one reason publicity and press agentry are too often considered synonymous stems from
18. Which of the following are indications of the growth of global democracy, public opinion and capitalism?
19. Some scholars consider ________ the forerunner to today’s White House press secretary because of the duties he performed for Andrew Jackson.
20. Which major trend below is contributing to the evolution of the practice of public relations in the U.S.?
21. Which of the following has made knowledge of and facility with the Internet a front-burner necessity for practitioners?
22. The growth of public relations as an accepted business-like practice in the United States of America stems from
23. American flirtations with public relations techniques began around the founding of the ________ when ________.
24. During World War I and World War II, public relations techniques to help mobilize United States citizens to support war efforts were used by the
26. A conspicuous, but often negative, public relations practice that took hold in the 1880s was
27. Principles developed by Ivy Lee in working with the press on behalf of business included
28. In the 21st century, recognition of the value of knowing what public relations is about comes from
29. Archaeologists inform us that public relations has roots in
30. A principal contribution to the field of public relations made by Ivy Ledbetter Lee was
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.