watch the film “Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples’ Temple” write an essay of 1000-1200 words in length that analyzes the Jonestown tragedy according to the historical and cultural influences of the 1970s. What is going on historically in the 1970s that creates so much social upheaval in America? Why are so many people in the 1970s hungry for new religious answers to their problems and how does Jim Jones offer them an answer? How does Jones convince hundreds of people in the end to voluntarily commit suicide? While it is an extreme example, how is Peoples’ Temple part of the religious cultural trend of the 1970s and how does it compare to other religious movements of the time? Paper Requirements:
• Write in 3rd person voice. DO NOT use 1st person voice.
• Use Arial or Helvetica font, 12 point size
• Margins should be 1″ on all four sides of your essay
• Name block is single-spaced. The rest of the essay is double-spaced.
• Do not add extra space after carriage returns or any other paper stretching method. Remember, the word count (1000-1200 words) is the requirement, so trying to stretch a three page paper into five pages is pointless. When you turn a paper in electronically, it gives a word count. Short papers will receive a significant point deduction.
• Grammar, punctuation, spelling and proper essay formatting count. You should be able to write a well organized essay, which includes an introduction with a solid thesis, a well-organized and cohesive body, and a proper conclusion. If you have trouble in these areas, please go to the learning center to get assistance. It is located in University Hall (UH) 351.
• No outside sources are necessary or desired for this assignment.
• Double-check that you have cited your sources. I am ruthless when it comes to plagiarism, so please make sure your sources are properly cited. Including only a bibliography at the end is not enough. You must include both the proper citation notes in either MLA or Chicago-Turabian style, and a bibliography in the same style.
• Put your NAME, CLASS AND SECTION NUMBER (History 146-03) on your paper in the top right corner. No cover sheet or covering binder for your paper is necessary or desired
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more