Chapter 3: Organizational Operations and Strategies
Overview: You introduced the organization in Chapter 1, provided some historical highlights, and described its current functions. This chapter offers a more in-depth look into the organization’s operations and business strategies with a focus on problems, issues, weaknesses, or threats described in Chapter 2. You will build upon these problems in Chapter 4 as you conduct a SWOT analysis.
Details: This chapter includes two major sections that offer a thorough discussion of the organization under review. Discussion in this chapter should include insight from the literature search you performed in Chapter 2 as well as support for your research question and hypothesis. Details for preparing each section are as indicated below.
Section I: Current Company Operations
In this section you will provide subheadings and explore the bulleted subjects listed at the end of this paragraph to help in identifying one or more areas exhibiting weakness or threats for further analysis (consistent with the research question and hypothesis in Chapter 1). Each item includes a reference to one or more BAS courses so that you can incorporate a discussion of theories or concepts introduced in the program. You should also refer to “A SWOT Checklist” (Table 1 in Appendix pp.C4-C5, of Hill & Jones textbook) to help in defining possible concerns you intend to explore later. Also, refer to the resource guide entitled Theories & Concepts Associated with Learning Outcomes (provided with this course) for assistance in recalling or categorizing this information.
Provide subdivision headings to discuss the financial aspects (the first item below) and at least five other
issues listed below:
· Briefly cover recent historical and current financial aspects of the organization (Course content from FIN 3400); important note: if you are researching a publicly held company, include financial information from a recent Income Statement and Balance Sheet. You will need this information if your thesis addresses financial issues such as profitability, for example. You should also include a financial data comparison to your organization’s competitors in the industry.
· Organizational hierarchy and structure as well as a preliminary summary of management and leadership styles in the organization (Course content from MAN 3025, MAN 4120, MAN 3240)
· Human resource aspects of the organization including a review of benefits and pay scales relative to the market (Is the compensation appropriate? Are the rewards adequate?) (Course content from MAN3301)
· Specific legal or ethical issues relevant during the organization’s recent history (Course content from BUL3130)
· A summary of technology and information systems employed by the organization (Course content from ISM 4011)
· Marketing issues (MAN4802, MAN 4162, other concentration courses or electives as appropriate)
· Operations decisions or operations procedures such as quality manufacturing programs (MAN 4504; other concentration courses or electives as appropriate)
· Industry environment factors that could threaten the organization’s future competitive success (Course content from GEB 4891)
· Strategic planning or short-term planning issues pertinent to the study (Course content from GEB 4891, etc.)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more