1. The minutes of the November 17 project meeting were recorded by technician Jean Melnyk.
2. It was recommended by the quality control inspector that production lots 185 and 224 be reworked.
3. Yesterday’s power failure was caused by a lightning strike at Westbourne power station.
4. The fractured rotor arm was repaired by Roger Cormier.
5. The Amaze software was shipped by express post on Thursday, July 12, but was not received by the customer until Tuesday, July 17.
6. Although Whistler Mountain’s Olympic Station was obscured by fog for 24 hours, work by the crew repairing the chairlift continued throughout the night.
7. Safety boots and hardhats are to be worn by all technicians working within 100 yards of the construction site.
8. The permafrost north of Lac la Biche has been damaged irreparably by SUVs driven by oil prospectors.
9. Due to poor visibility and drifting snow caused by a blizzard on January 15, the highway to Montrose International Airport was closed by the State Police from 4 p.m. to 9 a.m. the following day.
10. As a result of the high sound levels recorded by Murray Walsh, it was decided by management that the machine shop should be operated on a reduced scale until sound-reduction measures could be implemented.
11. When toxicity levels in No. 3 tank were measured by Fran Wheeler, it was evident from her report that the requirements of specification DZ0286 had been exceeded by 18%.
12. It was stipulated by the accounting department that all requests for international travel must first be approved by the manager of administration, and then all arrangements for international travel are to be made by Columbia Travel at 3030 Windmark Drive.
13. The opportunity to prepare a proposal for installation and maintenance of the ISDN network for Regent Courier Systems was missed because their Request for Proposal was sent to our old address. It was forwarded by the post office too late for us to meet the submission deadline.
14. When the 4Tell software was evaluated, it was discovered by Sheila Fieldstone that the program was only 80% compatible with the operating system used by the company for its mainframe computer.
15. In a memo dated February 10 from Luis Cruz, Fern Wilshareen was asked to recommend an engineering technologist from her department to attend the Engineering Technology Symposium in Chicago on April 3 and 4.
16.When the temperature within the cabinet rises above 28.5°C, the blower motor cuts in automatically and operates (continually/continuously) until the cabinet temperature drops to 25°C.
17Before accepting each job lot of steel from the foundry, samples are tested mechanically and electronically to ensure the steel is (free from/free of) flaws.
18. The chief engineer agreed that the agenda (was/were) too comprehensive for a one-hour meeting.
19. When US Air had to cancel my flight from New York to Milan because the aircraft had technical problems, the gate agent had to find an (alternate/alternative) route for me to fly on another airline.
20. The (principal/principle) reason for including this exercise in Technically-Write! is to draw your attention to the glossary of technical usage
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more