Assignment 2: Proposal to Add Telehealth
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Explore the broad scope of IT uses for a health care provider to promote access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes of care. Develop a PowerPoint proposal to recommend the implementation of a telehealth program to improve the organization’s outreach and add value to their services. Use the resources available in this course to help with strategic planning, budgeting, and systems implementation.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation (8-10 slides), with speaker notes, in which you address the following:
1. What is telehealth? Describe the various types and uses of telehealth.
2. Select a type of telehealth outreach to recommend for development to your provider. How can your health care provider use a telehealth system? (Examples of uses include: reaching remote locations — rural, international consulting; reduce/prevent rehospitalizations by increasing the number of patient contacts and triaging patients; urgent care center visits; physician practices with virtual visits, etc.)
3. Explain the benefits of the telehealth system that you select and the type of outreach it will offer, including the pros, cons, etc.
4. Develop a general budget (include 3 line items: system software cost, implementation cost, and training costs) for the system. How much will it cost to implement, train staff, and maintain the system? Justify your estimation.
5. Develop a cost/benefit analysis. How can you justify spending on this telehealth system? How will it save, improve access, or improve quality for your health care provider and/or the patients who use it?
6. Find another health care provider that has successfully implemented a telehealth system. What can you learn from their implementation or use that can help with implementing your system?
7. Make a recommendation specific to your provider and provide an overview of the implementation plan/approach, based on your facility size, staff, services offered, and needs.
8. Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality resources to use in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Refer to the Strayer University Library, https://research.strayer.edu.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more