Topics- choose one title regarding inclusion from the list below and write a 2500 word essay addressing this title.
1. Outline and evaluate in-depth, at least three challenges that a practitioner may experience when providing an inclusive learning experience for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)/Additional Learning Needs (ALN).
In your answer you should critically discuss what could be done to overcome these challenges.
2. Critically analyse and assess the extent to which policy and/or legislation has contributed to an inclusive learning environment for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)/ Additional Learning Needs (ALN).
3. Identify and critically evaluate in-depth, at least three key factors that contribute to the effective inclusion of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)/Additional Learning Needs (ALN) within education.
4. Inclusion is not about treating everyone the same, but treating everyone equally (Gillinson and Green, 2008). Critically discuss this statement in relation to children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)/Additional Learning Needs (ALN).
5. Critically discuss the changing perceptions towards disability and Special Educational Needs (SEN)/Additional Learning Needs within education and consider how such perceptions have impacted inclusive education for children with SEN/ALN.
I have used 25 as the number of sources, however the more you include the better. More information about the assignment is in the files provided. If you have any questions or need more info about the assignment, don’t hesitate to ask.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more