* Summarize: Summarize each article or each book chapter by writing the following:
* 2–3 Key Points: For each chapter/article, note thoughtful key points, drawing from the author’s arguments and your critique of the reading. There is a 20-word minimum per point.
* 2–3 Responses: For each chapter/article, compose articulate responses related to the reading. These may critique the argument or engage with its implications for culture or ministry. There is a 20-word minimum per point.
* Format: Compile all summaries into a single document (.doc, .docx., .pdf) with the formatting displayed in the example below.*
TURABIAN PARENTHETICAL CITATION
All of the articles are uploaded for your use.
Turner, “Sex and the Single Life” (Links to an external site.)
Lebacqz, “Appropriate Vulnerability”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Sexual Ethics”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Marriage and Sexuality”Preview the document
Piper, “Divorce and Remarriage” (Links to an external site.)
Heth, “Jesus on Divorce”Preview the document
Nelson, “Homosexuality”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Homosexuality and Gender”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Bioethics and Human Personhood”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Marriage, Procreation and Infertility”Preview the document (optional, for further reading)
Magnuson, “Abortion”Preview the document
Kilner, “Human Cloning” (Links to an external site.)
CBHD, Stem Cell Research Overview (Links to an external site.)
Foster, “The Feminist Case Against Abortion”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Race Relations”Preview the document
Meilaender, “The Distinction Between Killing and Allowing to Die”Preview the document
Rachels, “Active and Passive Euthanasia”Preview the document
Moreland, “James Rachels and the Active Euthanasia Debate”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Capital Punishment”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Just War and Pacifism”Preview the document
Magnuson, “Creation Care”Preview the document
G. E. M. Anscombe, “Modern Moral Philosophy” [Example Article]
1. Anscombe observes that the language of “moral law” presupposes a divine lawgiver and thus proposes that the field of ethics change their language surrounding morality.
2. She proposes instead a moral psychology based on the concept of virtue. This would provide a new moral common ground without presupposing religion.
1. Anscombe is right that “moral law” presupposes a divine lawgiver and right that general moral discourse needs common ground with atheists, but she not consider natural law as a viable common ground that still affirms the existence of God.
2. “Moral psychology” sounds bad, but since it is just this philosopher’s way of saying “theological anthropology,” Anscombe, a self-proclaimed Christian, fails to ask what the Bible has to say about the “moral psychology” of virtue.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more