The underlying theme from this course is a deceivingly simple question: What can we reasonably expect in terms of the control and prevention of cybercrime?
For your policy paper you will answer this question by developing a comprehensive crime plan that addresses one specific modality of cybercrime. Factors to consider in your paper should center around the topics of this class. First, you should discuss the societal impacts of cybercrime. Next, you should discuss the United State and international law that seeks to control this particular type of cybercrime. Finally, you should discuss the investigation of cybercrime as well of the efficacy of prevention efforts by police, government, and/or private entities.
1. Your paper should be typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font. Do not add extra spaces between paragraphs. Make sure to check the spacing defaults in Word and adjust all “spaces after” to zero.
2. Do not include a title page. Simply put your name in the upper margin of the Word document. No other header is necessary.
3. Utilize one-inch margins all around the page.
4. Your paper should be organized. It should follow this format: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
5. Do not use bullets, outlines, or lists.
6. Do not include pictures, graphs, tables, or any other images.
7. Do not use pronouns such as you or I.
8. Include page numbers in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
9. You must include a reference page. Please use appropriate in-text citations. The reference page does not count toward your page total.
10. Do not include direct quotes or the title of the article. Furthermore, do not use direct quotes from the articles you select.
11. Length of paper: This assignment should be 6-8 pages long. Anything short of that will result in a significant loss of points.
12. References: You will need to locate, identify, and discuss at least seven different peer-reviewed, empirical journal articles. You may also cite the textbook and the lectures, but should not rely heavily on them. You should not be referencing websites, Webster’s Dictionary, news articles, TV shows, or personal experiences.
This paper is:
1. A professional endeavor that should be well written and organized in essay fashion.
2. A synthesis of the information about the research topic.
This paper is not:
1. Your opinions about the criminal justice system or the topic you have chosen.
2. Written on any given criminal justice or cybercrime topic; that is, it must pertain to your chosen topic.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more