Assessment Written Report Family Counselling
1. Analyse the case study provided see on uploads
2. Identify and analyse key ethical issues that may be present relating to existing risk within the case study.
3. Formulate and apply appropriate risk management strategies to manage the ethical issues identified.
4. Draw on relevant theory STRUCTURAL FAMILY THERAPY and research to explain how each risk management strategy is relevant and could be implemented in an appropriate manner.
All ideas presented in the report need to be supported by theory and/or research.
Please follow the guideline
CASE STUDY REPORT GUIDELINES Assessment Task
These guidelines may be helpful in structuring your case study report. Please note, it is also important you address the assessment requirements listed in your study guide. The aim of these guidelines is to assist you in developing a framework within which to summarise various types of clinical information, analyse key ethical issues and apply appropriate risk management strategies, present assessment tools in a concise manner, and discuss strengths and limitations of tools based on client profile and syntheses of all assessment results. You should present information in past tense and avoid making direct references to yourself. The intended audience for this report would be another clinician who might be using it to make therapeutic decisions about the clients you have assessed.
The case study report should begin with a title (brief heading) which states the type of assessment conducted and the addresses the issue of confidentiality.
One example of such a title is: “Confidential Report of Counselling Assessment”
A suggested approach is to present your assessment procedures and results under the following five headings:
1) REASON FOR PRESENTATION The purpose of this section is to introduce the client, list key demographic information and to present the main reason for the client seeking services.
2) RELEVANT BACKGROUND The purpose of this section is to provide relevant factual details which assist in explaining the key presenting issues you have identified. Consideration should also be made for any historical or background information which helps to contextualise the reason for presentation (or presentation issues).
3) RISK FACTORS The purpose of this section is to outline key risk factors as informed by the key presenting issues you have identified. Consideration should be made of any relevant ethical issues that may be present in relation to existing risk.
4) CONCLUSIONS Information regarding presenting issues, context, ethical considerations and identified risk are minimally effective if they are only interpreted separately. It is important to communicate an understanding of the impact these issues may have when viewed as a whole. The purpose of this section is to review these together in order to construct and apply appropriate risk management strategies to manage the ethical issues identified
5) RECOMMENDATIONS The purpose of this section is to provide future directions. In this instance recommendations must refer to two (2) proposed assessment tools to guide the next phases of therapy. It is also important that you use this section to explain how each proposed assessment tool could be implemented in an appropriate manner. Please note that for this task you are not required to discuss treatment or intervention options as you do not have enough information, or time, to make such recommendations.
6) REFERENCE LIST All ideas presented in the report need to be supported by theory and/or research and must adhere to State of Victoria Australia legal requirements.
7) APPENDICES The appendices may be referred to throughout your report and should contain identified copies of: • relevant tools used to further analyse and conceptualise the case e.g. genograms etc., • your additional notes on client responses, • any other supplementary information.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more