Bringing Up a Child Paper
The purpose of this assignment is for students to think about how to intentionally and effectively approach the challenge of child development and to explore this topic’s relevance to counseling. Even though each child is different and has different needs as they grow and develop, it is still beneficial to plan ahead and have a general understanding of child development. This assignment requires thinking critically about how to intentionally and effectively approach the challenge of child development and to explore this topic’s relevance to counseling.
• Choose to focus on the development of either boys or girls. After choosing a gender to focus on, the student will separate his or her paper into the following four sections:
1. The Parent-Child Relationship: In this section, the student will describe the importance of both the mother and the father in a boy’s/girl’s life. How can that relationship be fostered to best benefit the development of the child?
2. Unique Challenges of Boys/Girls: Boys and girls are different emotionally, mentally, physically, and physiologically. The student will expand on some of the specifics for the gender chosen and explain some of the implications those differences will have on the child’s development. For example: The wiring of a boy’s brain influences his emotional responses.
3. Acknowledging Society’s Impact: Society plays into the different struggles children will have as they grow into adults. It could be extremely detrimental to ignore these influences and how they could impact child development. What are some of the specific challenges that boys/girls will face? What is the impact these challenges could have on his/her development?
4. Counseling Implications: The student will discuss the benefits of exploring this topic in the realm of counseling. The student will think in terms of counseling parents who are raising or thinking about raising children.
This paper must be supported with both course material and a minimum of 6 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources dated within the last five years. The paper must be 8 pages in length (excluding the Title page, Abstract, and References page). A paper of this length should include minimal direct quotes. The paper must follow current APA format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more