In order to complete the assignment, follow the steps given below:
– Read the set weekly reading for the Critical Review Assignment. See the Teaching Schedule of this Learning
Guide. These readings can be accessed only from your text book . They are not available online. Therefore,
you MUST buy the textbook ASAP. Do not buy a second hand copy of this book or the 2013 edition . The
prescribed text book is dated 2017, second edition.
– Start with skimming each reading and identify the main points and the overall arguments of the author in each
– Read the reading again critically to identify the main points, and theory that supports those points and the
evidence that the author used to support the main points.
– Identify and discuss the implications of the main points presented in each reading for promoting children’s
play, development and learning and for families’ and educators’ practices.
– Write your review for each reading using the template given below, covering all sub- headings in the template.
Write in full sentences in each section. Do not write in bullet points.
– Edit and correct all writing, spelling, in-text citation, and referencing errors. Ensure all assessment standards
are addressed in the review. Submit, the draft 1200-word review to Turnitin in a single file/document. Submit
the final copy of 1200-word review to Turnitin as a single file on the final due date.
The headings for writing the Critical Review of weekly readings are in a template. See vUWS site for a word copy of
the template with more details on what to write under each sub-heading.
describe or challenge their ideas and assumptions about children’s play/development/learning? Write in full sentences
in each section. Do not write in bullet points.
them. YOU MUST DISCUSS THESE POINTS USING THE LITERATURE QUOTED IN THE CHAPTER.
4.Theoretical support: Which theory or theories support the main points you chose to discuss in each reading?
NOT YOUR OWN.
6.Implications: What did you learn from this reading and how would you apply this knowledge into practice? Think
about the practical application of the main points for promoting children’s play, development and learning and for
families and educators’ practices with specific example/s. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE SPECIFIC IMPLICATIONS.
This template is adapted from a presentation on In-depth Reading by Dr. Neera Henderson (2014) – Academic
Writing Support Staff- Western Sydney University.
– Clear identification of purpose/s and clearly drawn conclusions from each set reading.
– Clear identification and discussion of the main point/s using the literature presented in each set reading.
– Clear identification of theory that supports the main point/s in each set reading.
– Clearly drawn implications for children’s play/development/learning and for families and educators from each
– Presents work professionally, with clear academic writing and within the 1200-word limit and uses the APA
referencing style correctly.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more