A. Write an essay on the use of specially designed academic instruction in English (SDAIE) by the teachers in
the videos in the Scenario section by doing the following:
1. Discuss how the teachers used nonlinguistic strategies (e.g., visuals, gestures, demonstrations, handson experiences) in instruction.
2. Discuss how the teachers used tasks that support the language development of EL students.
3. Discuss how the teachers created a student-centered rather than a teacher-centered learning
B. Explain how the use of nonlinguistic strategies in teaching academic content to EL students supports
1. Reflect on your use of nonlinguistic strategies in instruction by discussing the following:
• one example of how you have used a nonlinguistic strategy in instruction
• one example of a lesson that would have been more effective with the use of a nonlinguistic strategy
C. Create and submit an original lesson plan to teach academic content with an emphasis on using nonlinguistic
strategiesto a group of EL students. As part of the lesson plan, you must do the following:
1. Identify the intended grade and language proficiency level of the students.
2. Provide the appropriate state or national English language proficiency standards and content-area
standards to be addressed by the lesson.
3. Create one content objective and one language objective that align with the standards in part C2.
Each objective should include the following parts:
• measurable criterion
4. Include one content-area activity that supports the development of academic language.
5. Include one activity that uses a nonlinguistic strategy to teach the lesson content.
6/30/2020 WGU Performance Assessment
6. Integrate a paired or small-group activity into the lesson.
7. Explain how the assessment in the lesson plan will measure content-area learning and language
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more