Identify a radiographic examination you have observed or assisted with during clinical placement which required modification of technique. The modification could be due to patient capability including: trauma, congenital or pathological conditions. Critically analyse and evaluate the modification of technique from a theoretical, practical and person-centred care perspective. (Please note standard techniques, for example a horizontal beam knee or hip for trauma, would not be appropriate for this essay).
1. Cutts S., Prempeh M., Drew S., 2009. Anterior Shoulder Dislocation. The Annals of The Royal College of Surgeons of England [online]. January, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 2-7. [viewed 19 April 2020]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
2. Krishnan R,. Björsell N., Gutierrez-Farewik E.M., Smith C., 2019. A survey of human shoulder functional kinematic representations. Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing [online]. October, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 339-367. [viewed 12 April 2020]. Available from: https://link.springer.com
3. Palastanga N., R. Soames., 2011. Anatomy and Human Movement. Elsevier Books
4. Polyzois I., Dattani R., Gupta R., Levy O., Narvani A., 2016. Traumatic First Time Shoulder Dislocation: Surgery vs Non-Operative Treatment. The Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery [online]. April, vol. 4, no 2, pp. 104-108. [viewed 19 April 2020]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
5. Senna L.F., e Albuquerque R.P., 2017. Modified axillary radiograph of the shoulder: a new position. Revista Brasileira de Ortopedia [online]. January-February, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 115-118. [viewed 15 April 2020]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
6. Terry G.C., Chopp T.M., 2000. Functional anatomy of the shoulder. Journal of Jthletic Training [online]. July-September, vol.35, no. 3, pp. 248-255. [viewed 20 April 2020]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Krishnan R,. Björsell N., Gutierrez-Farewik E.M., Smith C., 2019. A survey of human shoulder functional kinematic representations. Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing [online]. October, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 339-367. [viewed 12 April 2020]. Available from: https://link.springer.com
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more