Thank you for choosing and trusting us to handle your order! Below are our Terms and Conditions, please note that we strictly call for adherence to them.
- That all essays, term papers, research papers, reports, dissertations, executive summaries, thesis, speeches, and any other assignments researched, written, edited, or developed by custom writing help are intended for research, guidance, or reference purposes only. You may never guarantee proprietorship or creation of any research materials that we give.
- That before reaching us at Custom writing help, you ought to have built up from your school that utilizing our model writing, research, and editing services won’t disregard your school’s rules in any form. In the event that you utilize our services, you should consistently remember to input a link to our site in the Reference Section of your work, and you should not present any substance given by us as your own.
- That we Custom Writing help acts as an agent to assist the process of essay writing, editing, and research services provided by qualified and independent experts to their customers.
- That we Custom Writing Help, its contracted freelance writers, and its agents do not support or condone plagiarism of any form, and we reserve the right to deny our services to those that we suspect of such behaviour.
- That your contracted writer reserves the right to decline to take a shot at your task if s/he presumes that it will be utilized in a manner that disregards scholastic morals or is unlawful under state and government law.
- That in the unlikely event that a situation beyond our control delays delivery of your order in the timeframe specified, such as internet failure or a force majeure, we will not be held liable. If your order is delayed, it will be completed as soon as possible, and your money will not be refunded.
- That Custom Writing Help reserve the right to base its works on any material available – including online publications, magazines, scholarly journals, news sources, and reference books, not inclusive – unless otherwise specified in the order.
- All requests for revisions must be submitted within 48 hours of receiving your paper. They will be up to the discretion of the assigned writer to complete; therefore, it is your responsibility to show them how the model assignment did not meet your specific assignment criteria. Please note that any request for a revision to a paper must be accompanied by an itemized list of exactly what issues the client wishes to have addressed. In the absence of a specific listing, we cannot proceed with a revision request.
10 That in the unlikely event that there is any delay of more than a few hours, you will be notified in advance.
- By doing a chargeback or violating these Terms, you authorize the company to publish the completed paper and start an authorship procedure that will allow us to determine if you have never used any parts of the project. The process may include contacting your school’s officials or posting online your full details along with the completed project.