In this assignment, you will be analyzing the basic concepts for object-oriented programming, how to create classes that contain attributes and different types of methods.
Answer the following questions:
1. Discuss the rationale behind restricting access to object attributes and requiring class users to only access attributes using methods. Explain how private access restricts outside class users from directly accessing attributes (and methods). In contrast, public access specifies that an outside class may use a method (or attribute) of the class.
2. Describe the benefits of encapsulation and information hiding also called data hiding. As applied to objects, this means that outside objects should not be able to alter an object’s attributes but should instead interact with the object via methods.
3. Define the terms instance variable, field, and state. Explain how class methods are shared by all objects of a class.
4. Discuss how a class client, or class user, can use a class that has been written by another programmer. 5. Create a class diagram of one or more classes that would support a simple online library catalog.
6. Write pseudocode class definitions of one or two of the classes created in the previous exercise.
7. When a class contains objects of another class, the relationship is called a whole-part relationship or composition. The relationship created is also called a has-a relationship. Discuss some of the possible issues with composition, such CIS216 – Programming Principles Object-Oriented Programming as the long statement: output sales.getHighestPaidEmployee().getHireDate().getYear().
8. Describe the rules that govern the attributes of a parent class that can be accessed by a child class and the reverse
9. Discuss the advantages of using inheritance and why superclass code is considered more reliable. 10.Research how a derived class can access the constructor of its parent class.
11.Research the topic of multiple inheritance. Describe this concept and explain how it is commonly used in object-oriented programming languages.
12.Create a try–catch block to accept a birth date, entered separately as month, day, and year. Included should be checks for month (1–12), day (28, 29 [if you dare], 30, and 31 days), and year (<= this year).
• Show your work in a Word document.
o Include all your work for each question.
o You can include screenshots of work done on paper.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.