Revise your research topic based on the feedback received from the last assignment on the Research Topic. Now you are to prepare a literature review using only research articles from MIS Quarterly to justify the important of this research topic.
This 30 page APA paper should end with a diagram of the research model this is supported by at least 40 references in your reference list that you cite in this paper ( 20 references added below)
22) Grover, Varun; Ramanlal, Pradipkumar.(Dec1999). Six myths of information and markets: Information technology Networks, Electronic Commerce and the Battle for Consumer Surplus. Vol. 23 Issue 4, p465-495. 31p. 8 Diagrams. DOI: 10.2307/249486
23) El Sawy, Omar A.; Malhotra, Arvind; Gosain, San Jay; Young, Kerry M. (Sep 1999), IT-Intensive Value innovation in the electronic economy: Insights from Marshall Industries Vol. 23 Issue 3, p305-335. 31p. 2 Black and White Photographs, 7 Diagrams, 3 Charts, 2 Graphs. DOI: 10.2307/249466.
24) Choudhury, Vivek; Hartzel, Kathleen S.; Konsynski, Benn R. (Dec1998). Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markeys : An Empirical Investigation in Aircraft Parts Industry. Vol. 22 Issue 4, p471-507. 37p. 3 Diagrams. DOI: 10.2307/249552.
25) Leong, Carmen., Pan, Shan L., Newell, Sue., Cui, Lili. (2016). The emergence of self-organizing e-commerce ecosystems in remote villages of china: A tale of digital empowerment for rural development. MIS Quarterly, 40(2), 475-483.
26) Duan, Wenjing., Gu, Bin., Whinston, Andrew B. (2009). Informational cascades and software adoption on the internet: An empirical investigation. MIS Quarterly, 33(1), 23-48.
27) Yulin Fang., Israr Qureshi., Heshan Sun., McCole, Patrick., Ramsey, Elaine., Kai H. Lim. (2014). Trust, Satisfaction, and Online repurchase intention: The moderating role of perceived effectiveness of e-commerce institutional mechanisms. MIS Quarterly, 38(2), 407-424.
28) Kil-Soo Suh., Young Eun Lee. (Dec 2005). The effects of virtual reality on consumer learning: an empirical investigation. MIS Quarterly,29(4),673-697. DOI: 10.2307/25148705
29) Hong, Weiyin; Hess, Traci J.; Hardin, Andrew. (Jun2013),When Filling the wait makes it feel longer : A Paradigm Shift Perspective for Managing Online Delay. Vol. 37 Issue 2, p383-A9. 33p. . DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2013/37.2.04.
30) VanderMeer, Debra., Dutta, Kaushik., Datta, Anindya. (June 2012). A cost-based database request distribution technique for online e-commerce applications. MIS Quarterly,36(2),479-507. DOI: 10.2307/41703464.
31) Lee, Dong-Joo., Ahn, Jae-Hyeon., Bang, Youngsok. (June 2011). Managing consumer privacy concerns in personalization: a strategic analysis of privacy protection. MIS Quarterly,35(2),423-A8 .DOI: 10.2307/23044050.
32) Bose, I., & Leung, A. C. M. (2019). Adoption of identity theft countermeasures and short- and long-term impact on firm value. MIS Quarterly, 43(1), 313–327. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14192
33. Li, H., Fang, Y., Lim, K. H., & Wang, Y. (2019). Platform-based function repertoire, reputation, and sales performance of e-marketplace sellers. MIS Quarterly, 43(1), 207–236. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14201
34) Lee, A. (1999). Six myths of information and markets technology: Information technology networks, electronic commerce, and the battle for consumer surplus. MIS Quarterly, 23(4).
35) Vivek, C., Kathleen, S. H., and Benn R. K. (1998). Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markets: An Empirical Investigation in the Aircraft Parts Industry. MIS Quarterly, 22(4), 417-417.
36) Wang, W., Benbasat, I., (2009). Interactive decision aids for consumer decision making in e-commerce: The influence of perceived strategy restrictiveness. MIS Quarterly, 33(2), 293-320
37) Komiak, Sherrie Y. X.; Benbasat, Izak. (2006). The Effects of Personalization and Familiarity on Trust and Adoption of Recommendation Agents. MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 941-960.
38) Chatterjee, Debabroto; Grewal, Rajdeep; Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping Up for E-Commerce: Institutional Enablers of The Organizational Assimilation of Web Technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65-89.
39) Wetzels, Martin, Odekerken-Schröder, Gaby, van Oppen, Claudia. (2009). Using PLS Path Modeling for Assessing Hierarchical Construct Models: Guidelines and Empirical Illustration. MIS Quarterly, 33(1), 177-195.
40) Shun Ye; Guodong (Gordon) Gao; Viswanathan, Siva. (Dec2014) STRATEGIC BEHAVIOR IN ONLINE REPUTATION SYSTEMS: EVIDENCE FROM REVOKING ON EBAY1 MIS Quarterly. Dec2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p1033-1056. 24p. 1
41) Etzion, H., and MinSeok, P. (2014). Complementary online services in competitive markets: Maintaining profitability in the presence of network effects. MIS Quarterly, 38(1), 231-247.
42) Hibbeln, M., Jenkins, J., L., Schneider, C., and Valacich, J., S. (2017). How is your user feeling: Inferring emotion through human computer interaction devices. MIS Quarterly, 41(1). 1-21.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.