1. If 8G = 96, then G equals
2. In the percent increase or decrease problems, the portion is
A. 1∕2 the original price
B. the amount of increase or decrease
C. the new price
D. the original price
3. In Johnson Corporation, the first shift produced 81∕2 times as many lightbulbs as the second shift. If the
total lightbulbs produced was 24,700, how many lightbulbs were produced on shift 2?
4. The price of an iPod dropped from $299.99 to $180.55. What was the percent decrease in price?
(Round to nearest hundredth percent.)
6. Al Resse and Marci Rey received a total of $210,000 from a deceased relative’s estate. They decided to put away $50,000 in a trust for their child and divide the remainder into 1∕4 for Marci and 3∕4 for Al. How much will Al receive?
7. On Tuesday, Pizza Hut sold 60 plain pizzas at $5 each; 20 meatball pizzas at $8 each; 25 Sicilian pizzas
at $9 each; and 33 large crust supremes at $10 each. What were the total dollar sales for Pizza Hut on Tuesday?
8. Which of the following is not a prime number?
9. A machine at Staples photocopies 121∕4 pages per minute. If the machine runs 700 minutes, how many pages will be photocopied?
10. The bank statement of July 31 for Savon Co. showed a balance of $6,008.10, and the checkbook
showed a balance of $1,900.40. The bookkeeper of Savon Co. noticed from the bank statement that the
bank had collected a note for $666.66. There was a deposit in transit made on July 1 for $1,100.10 along
with the outstanding checks of $4,580.54. Check charges were $39.40. What is the reconciled balance?
11. The sales tax in Bill’s state is 6%. Bill bought a Scion having a sales tax of $820. What was the cost of
the car? Round to the nearest dollar.
12. 750 is what percent of 900? (Round to nearest tenth of a percent.)
13. If P + 77 = 101, then P equals
14. Pumpkins at a local farm sell for $.49 per pound. Jim Ring spent $73.50. How many pounds of pumpkins did he purchase?
15. The price of a baseball ticket at Yankee Stadium increased by 21∕4 over the last three years. If the
original price of a ticket was $60, what is the price of the ticket today?
17. What is the first task in using the step approach to finding the greatest common divisor?
A. Divide the remainder into the divisor.
B. Divide the larger number into the smaller number.
C. Use the observation method.
D. Divide the numerator into the denominator.
18. NorthShoreCommunity College reimburses faculty members $.298 cents per mile to go to a workshop. Professor Wales submitted her travel log for a total of 650.11 miles. What reimbursement can Professor Wales expect? (Round to the nearest cent.)
19. 170% converted to a fraction equals
20. At Best Buy a flat screen television with a regular price of $1,790 was reduced by $395. Assuming 800 customers purchased the television, what were the total sales to Best Buy?
21. What are the three types of check endorsements used to deposit checks into a bank account?
A. Business endorsement, personal endorsement, and restrictive endorsement
B. Blank endorsement, full endorsement, and restrictive endorsement
C. Blank endorsement, in-person endorsement, and mobile endorsement
D. Company endorsement, full endorsement, and individual endorsement
22. Joe Jackson worked 8 hours on Monday, 41∕4 hours on Tuesday, 61∕8 hours on Wednesday, 71∕4 hours on Thursday, and 81∕8 hours on Friday. Calculate the total number of hours Joe worked for the week.
23. During the great recession that began in January 2008, average weekly claims for unemployment were 420,000. The normal weekly average during full employment is 122,000. How many more people were filing for unemployment in January 2008?
24. Lane is 10 times Mel’s age. If the difference in their age is 27, how old is Mel?
25. Round all the way 2,689.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.