1) FlavorBean Coffee Company agrees to buy an unspecified quantity of coffee beans from Global AgriCorp. Global breaches the contract. In FlavorBean’s suit to obtain relief, the court will most likely
award a reasonable quantity of beans to FlavorBean.
award FlavorBean all the beans that it requires.
award Global’s output of coffee beans to FlavorBean.
have no basis for determining a remedy.
2) Rita, the manager of the State University (SU) soccer team, orally agrees to lease a certain number of specially made SU banners from Top Banners, Inc. This lease is enforceable only if Top has made a substantial start on making the banners and
Rita agreed to the lease on behalf of the SU soccer team.
SU does not have other, similar banners available.
the banners are not suitable for others in the course of Top’s business.
the soccer season has not ended and SU goes to the finals.
a lease of goods.
a sale of goods.
a service contract.
5) Gail enters into a contract with Hi-Price Appliances, Inc. In a suit between the parties over payment under the contract, Gail claims that a certain clause is unconscionable. If the court agrees, it may
enforce, limit, or refuse to enforce the contract or the disputed clause.
enforce the contract without the disputed clause only.
limit the application of the disputed clause only.
refuse to enforce the entire contract only.
6) Jamie is redoing his kitchen and decides he needs a floor sander to complete the job. Jamie tells Rachel, his neighbor, that he needs a floor sander. Rachel tells Jamie to call Home Repair Rentals, Inc. Home Repair Rentals leases Jamie a floor sander. In this transaction the lessor is
Home Repair Rentals.
both Jamie and Rachel.
7) Peter, an agent for Zippy Cars, Inc., writes a letter to Cassandra on March 1 stating that he will sell her a 2011 Suburu Outback for $20,000 between March 1 and April 30. Peter’s letter to Cassandra is
a firm offer.
a bilateral contract.
8) Thorpe buys an HD TV from Viewpoint Electronics store, which agrees to keep the TV for Thorpe until he picks it up. Before Thorpe gets the TV, a fire destroys the store and the set. The loss is suffered by
neither Thorpe nor Viewpoint
Thorpe and Viewpoint.
9) Big Beef, Inc. raises calves to sell. Big Beef breeds its cows in April, and the cows calve in February of the following year. In January Andrea contracts with Big Beef to buy fifty calves. Identification takes place in
January, when the contract is signed.
April, when the calves are conceived.
February, when the calves are born.
a reasonable period of time.
10) Sweets Store buys chocolate from Tasty Candies, Inc. The parties agree that the chocolate will be shipped “F.O.B. Sweets” via United Railroad Corporation. The chocolate is lost in transit. The loss is suffered by
Sweets and Tasty, but not United.
Sweets, Tasty, and United.
11) Trend-Rite Clothiers, Inc., sells t-shirts to Brand Name Stores, Inc., under an existing contract. When textile costs increase, Brand agrees to a price increase, but later wants to cancel the contract. Brand may
cancel the contract immediately.
cancel the contract only after accepting a final shipment.
cancel the contract only on reasonable notice.
not cancel the contract.
12) Raul agrees to ship to Ben one hundred ceiling fans for $5,000. Raul initials his notes of the deal, which include the terms, and files the notes in his office. Ben initials his own notes of the deal, which include the terms, and files the notes in his office. Raul fails to ship the fans. Against Raul, as a contract, the deal is
enforceable, because under the UCC a contract need not written.
enforceable, because Raul’s initialed notes are a sufficient writing.
enforceable, because Ben’s initialed notes are a sufficient writing.
14) Good Food Corporation buys from Home Farms, Inc., a rice crop that Home Farms plans to plant and harvest during the next growing season.Good Food plans to sell the rice to Interstate Grocery Stores. After the rice is planted, but before it is harvested, an insurable interest in the rice exists in
Good Food and Home Farms, but not Interstate Grocery.
Good Food, Home Farms, and Interstate Grocery.
Good Food only.
Home Farms only.
15) Levi, a well-known lumber dealer with a good reputation, buys a load of lumber and pays for it with a check that is later dishonored. Sam, who is unaware of the bad check, buys the lumber from Levi. Sam is a(n)
good faith purchaser.
bad faith purchaser.
16) Roy’s Chick’n Shack orders chicken from Standard Food Supplier, but Standard does not deliver. Roy’s will probably be unable to enforce the agreement if the parties
did not limit the duration of the deal.
did not specify a payment term.
did not specify a quantity term.
have not begun to perform.
17) Community Construction Corporation offers to buy from Solid Cement Company a certain quantity of cement for a certain price. Solid can accept the offer by
promising to ship or promptly shipping the cement.
promising to ship the cement only.
promptly shipping the cement only.
18) Bill orders 1,000 nails from Super Hardware, Inc. Super Hardware keeps its nails in packages of 100,000. Bill and the agent for Super Hardware both sign the contract for the sale of the nails on Monday. The agent separates 1,000 nails on Wednesday. The agent delivers the nails to Bill on Thursday morning, and Bill pays for the nails on Friday. Identification of the nails took place on
19) Sweetwater Café orders five gallons of transfat-free cooking oil from Restaurant Supply, Inc. The seller mistakenly ships the wrong oil, which the buyer keeps, despite the nonconformity. The oil is destroyed in a kitchen fire. The loss is suffered by
Sweetwater and Restaurant Supply, but not Sweetwater customers.
Sweetwater, Restaurant Supply, and Sweetwater customers.
Restaurant Supply only.
20) Mountaineer Sales, Inc., is the offeror and Camping Goods Corporation is the offeree under a unilateral sales contract in which Forest Recreation Products Company is also interested. Mountaineer is not notified of Camping’s performance within a reasonable time. Mountaineer
may treat the offer as having lapsed.
must assume that Camping has started to perform.
must contact Camping.
must contract with Forest.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.