Background: Kamehameha Institute is an organization that provides educational offerings to non-traditional students. The organization has tailored its unique educational offerings into the groups shown in Table 1 below:
Table 1. Kamehameha Educational Offerings.
GroupOfferingKamehameha BrandedFocused on the general public/provides services directly to its studentsCo-BrandedProvides the same services as Kamehameha Branded but resold by a third party and labeled as “…. Kamehameha Strong”White Label BrandedWhile the service offering is the same, these services are labeled solely with the third parties’ information
The State of Hawai’i regulates the educational sector, driving the need to ensure Kamehameha follows the State’s strict security and regulatory requirements. Kamehameha’s leadership is also very concerned with the threat posed by the online theft of their unique intellectual property. Additionally, the number of Hawai’ian entities breached by threat actors is on the rise. Thus, security, privacy, and compliance are all important considerations for the Kamehameha network architecture.
Your boss, the Kamehameha Institute’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) has tasked you to design a network infrastructure for three facilities located in the Hawaiian Islands of Honolulu, Hilo, and Lihue. The COO stipulated that you must separate the three group offerings in Table 1 and provide for strengthened defenses to protect Kamehameha’s cultural heritage. After meeting with the COO, the two of you drafted the following set of requirements for your network design:
· Each of the facilities has three floors:
· The first and second floor of each building requires 150 network connections each
· The third floor of each building houses a data center and requires 75 network connections
· The Honolulu location requires additional network connections for failover purposes
· The Hilo location will be the primary data center and house redundant database servers
· The Lihue location will serve as a failover data center and house the primary web servers (including the primary application and primary database servers)
· A constant connection between the three locations, carrying at least 75 Mbps of data
· All servers at all locations must have redundancy
· Protection from intrusions is required and should be documented
· A plan to verify security and failover measures is required
· Submission: Using the free tool, daw.io available at https://draw.io (no sign-in or registration required), create a network diagram (drawing) specific to the organization that encompasses the three facilities and also depicts ant necessary interconnections. Figure 1 shows the draw.io ‘new network diagram’ dialog window:
Figure 1. Draw.io New File Dialog Showing the Network Diagramming Templates
Your diagram should include enough detail to show the topology interconnections. The viewer should be able to understand the Kamehameha Institute’s network environment and be able to implement the architecture you develop. Ensure that you properly cite any external sources.
One of the keys to producing a viable network diagram is labeling the objects consistently and descriptively. Think about what you would want to know about a network device if you logged into it with little prior information. Consider location, floor number, or other pertinent information. At a minimum, include the following elements:
· IMPORTANT: Your network diagram must include an identifying label (e.g., callout box) that includes your class and section, assignment title, your name, and the date. Edit the items in italics. Your assignment will not be accepted if this element is missing:
Table 2. Example Network Diagram Callout Box.
CMIT 350 6980 Project #1 Network Diagram Student Name: Name Date: 6/22/2010
· Any necessary hardware
· Site-to-Site (WAN) connections (e.g., leased line connectivity, satellite, etc.)
· Annotate the following values for each of the Sites:
· Network ID
· Useable Range
· Subnet Mask
· CIDR Value
· Broadcast Address
· All devices require hostnames complying with the following naming conventions:
· Routers: Rx; where x is the site number incremented by a value of 1 for each router
· Switches: Sx; where x is the site number incremented by a value of 1 for each switch
· Servers: SRVx where x is the server number incremented by a value of 1 for each server
· For each site router, implement a private ip addressing scheme using a range suitable for corporate infrastructure and include the following:
· management vlan
· production vlan
When finished, export the diagram as a PDF document (Note: You will need to use this diagram again in Project 3, so ensure you save the xml source file!) and submit it to the Assignment folder. Figure 2 demonstrates how to export your draw.io diagram as a PDF document:
Figure 2. Draw.io ‘Export’ as Function to PDF
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.
2.2.2: Evaluate sources of information on a topic for relevance and credibility.
10.1.1: Identify the problem to be solved.
10.1.2: Gather project requirements to meet stakeholder needs.
10.1.3: Define the specifications of the required technologies.
13.1.1: Create documentation appropriate to the stakeholder.
13.2.1: Evaluate vendor recommendations in the context of organization requirements.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Custom Writings Help is a Quality-Oriented Company in Online Writing as a result of hiring exceptional professionals to execute clients' tasks.
At Custom Writings Help,We understand the struggle of research paper writing, and that is why at Custom WritingS Help, we are all out to help you. We pride ourselves on having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the 'BEST' Writers are chosen for the job. We have highly qualified Ph.D. and MA writers working with us; we equally offer these experienced writers specific bonuses and incentives to make them deliver highly original, unique, and informative content at reasonably low prices.
Thesis Writing Service
Worlwide, Many Masters Students are struggling with Thesis Completion. A thesis is likely to be the longest and most challenging piece of work a student has ever completed. However, unlike essays and other assignments, a student can pick a particular interest topic and work on their initiative. Fortunately, we are there for you. At Custom Writings Help, you are assured of an authentic, imaginative, informative, linguistically great, and advantageous thesis that adheres to all your needs. So, why continue considering different writers when you have discovered the best in the field?
Not a single student can avoid writing custom papers. However, a total lack of experience, skills, and time makes it very hard to produce a superb writing piece. Therefore, if you are seeking professional help, turn to us. Our specialized and experienced writers compose a variety of model papers, including custom essays, college term papers, research papers, book reports, MBA essays, executive summaries, dissertations, Ph.D. theses, admission essays, and research proposals for college and university students at any level.
Most of the students disregard the critical principles of essay writing and compose papers below sensible guidelines. Therefore, with Custom Writings Help, one should not worry about his/her essay. Our Writers compose informative and engaging content on all complexities and topics. We write meaningful and smart essays while prioritizing all aspects that bring about a good grade, such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines.
Coourse Work Writing
Don't let the seemingly never-ending onslaught of writing assignments get you down. If you are looking where to get course work assistance online, the writers at Custom Writings Help are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. We undertake to unique delivery of papers that meet the professor's requirements. The content is proofread, edited, and checked plagiarism before submission to customers. No matter how big or small your work is, we will deliver on time. Try US Now! !
Dissertation Writing Service
High-Quality Dissertation Writing Services are rare. They require Ph.D. academicians – not easily found. However, are an exception. The years, time, and resources we have invested in the dissertation world has given us a competitive advantage over others. Choose to come to Custom Writings Help; You will find perfect Ph.D. consultants who have written hundreds of dissertations theses ready to help you. Let our dissertation-writing services help you craft your dissertation, for you are assured we will give you the results.