Cheating has been a concern of the dean of the college of business at Bo Diddley Tech (BDT) for several years. Some faculty members in the college believe that cheating is more widespread at BDT than at other universities, whereas other faculty members think that cheating is not a major problem in the college. To resolve some of these issues, the dean commissioned a study to assess the current ethical behavior of business students at BDT. As a former college athlete herself, the dean believed that the spirit of fair play students develop as part of participating in athletics would make them less likely to cheat. As part of this study, an anonymous exit survey was administered to a sample of 240 students from this year’s graduating class, half of whom were business students and half of whom were not. The survey asked various questions, including the student’s college and if the student was an athlete or not. Responses of the various questions were fed into a computer algorithm that made a quantitative determination as to whether the student should be considered a “cheater” or not. The results are in the attached Excel spreadsheet, “Benchmark – Bo Diddley Tech Data Set.”
Prepare a managerial report as part of your submission to the dean of the college that summarizes your assessment of the nature of cheating at BDT. Be sure to include the following items in your written report.
Utilize the data set provided by the instructor in the Excel spreadsheet, “Benchmark – Bo Diddley Tech Data Set” (60 records per student).
Submit the Excel data calculations (Alpha 0.05).
1. Make a pivot table with: Business Student (Rows), Athlete (Rows), Cheated (Columns), and Cheated (Summed Value).
2. Create a bar chart showing cheating by athletes and business students.
3. Determine if there is a statistical difference between nonathlete BDT business students and the national average for business students as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
4. Determine if there is a statistical difference between athlete BDT business students and the national average for business students as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
5. Determine if there is a statistical difference between BDT business students and the national average for business students as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
6. Determine if there is a statistical difference between BDT nonbusiness students and the national average for nonbusiness students as reported by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Utilizing the data you have analyzed, write a managerial report of 500-800 words for the dean. The managerial report needs to include an introduction, analysis, conclusion, and a minimum of three supporting references.
1. Introduction (Define): Explain, in your own words, why you are providing this report and the problem(s) you are trying to solve.
2. Collect: Describe the data set you used.
3. Organize: Describe your pivot table.
4. Visualize: Include and describe your bar chart.
5. Analyze: Provide a summary of your conclusions based on the four population proportion hypothesis tests.
6. Ethical Summary: The dean has expressed a concern related to the amount of cheating currently taking place at BDT and has strongly suggested that you “tweak” the statistical data such that they favor the image of the university. Discuss the potential use of unethical manipulation of statistical data to provide a biased outcome as well as the ethical counter proposal you would offer the dean in this scenario.
7. Conclusion: What advice would you give to the dean based upon your analysis of the data?
You are required to submit your Excel data analysis along with your written report.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more