This assignment is based on producing (and demonstrating) a positive business financial case to support the migration of current IT infrastructure (hardware, software, storage, network) from an on-premise data centre to Microsoft Azure and is directed for senior executives.
The business case will need to showcase the current on-premises IT spend vs. going to MS Azure.
Not everything will be suitable to move to the cloud, some IT infrastructure will remain on-premises.
The financial statements/tables will need to clearly show:
1. What is the current IT spend.
2. What will move to the cloud vs what will remain on-premises.
3. What the cost will be in Microsoft Azure (and the formulas used to work this out)
4. What the cost will be for the IT infrastructure that has to remain on-premises.
5. The financial statements will also need to show the Total Cost of Ownership for both on-premises and Cloud.
6. All costs and benefit savings will need to be forecasted and presented as 1YR and 3YR forecasts.
7. The financial statements will also need to show when a ROI will be achieved.
8. The business case will also need to factor in the project costs (resources + migration engineers + support engineers, etc.). It is envisaged it will take 12 months to migrate everything suitable from on-premises data centre to the cloud.
9. The financial statements will need to show the depreciation costs.
10. The financial statements will also need to show the double run costs during the period workloads are moved in waves from on-premises to cloud.
To start building these financial statements, I will supply any necessary information needed.
In the first instance, I will provide the following baseline data:
1. I will provide the current IT spend for the on-premises data centre.
2. I will provide the IT infrastructure breakdown (number of servers, storage devices, network gear, etc.) and mark what is to remain on-premises and what will move to the cloud.
3. I will provide the Microsoft Azure workloads (server types, backup/storage, network traffic information) for items going to the cloud to assist in building the Microsoft Azure costs.
It is important the financial statements are showcased in easy to follow format and concise explanatory notes accompany them detailing any hypothesis used, how formulas were worked out, what was not included.
The business case will need to be presented in a PowerPoint format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more