It’s the beginning of a new school year, and you are the Coordinator for Secondary Science. You have been asked to lead a one-day professional development for all middle school science teachers. The Executive Director for Curriculum and Instruction would like you to review data from the STAAR 8th Grade Science assessment to help teachers isolate priority standards that are showing to be problematic for our students. Based on this data, you have also been asked to develop a plan to address these standards vertically with teachers in grades 6-8.
1. Explain in writing how you would go about planning for this professional development (please limit this response 1 page).
2. Explain in writing the resources you would use (please limit this response to 1 page). For Texas teachers: including but not limited to these: TEKS resource system, STEMscopes, Lead4ward
3. Analyze the data and explain in writing what stands out to you (please limit this response to 1 page).
4. Create an outline for the training from beginning to end so the committee can understand how you would conduct the professional development with teachers (please limit this response to 2 pages).
5. Use your outline to plan the first 15 minutes of a PowerPoint or Google slide presentation as if you were using it with teachers. You will present this to the committee as if they are teachers.
6. Explain in writing one action step that you would take to follow up with teachers after the training to ensure implementation (please limit this response to 1 page).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more