In this assignment, you will take on the role of a student applying to post-secondary schools. You are beginning to explore your options for financing your education.
PART I – RESEARCH
You have heard about the costs associated with OSAP loans and are looking for an alternative financing method. A friend has introduced you to the idea of credit cards and you find them to be an enticing method of payment. Take a moment to review the advantages and risks of using a credit card by clicking here. Now that you are an expert on credit cards, it is time to select the right card to finance your first year of post-secondary education.
1. Conduct research into a major consumer credit card of your choosing. State the card you researched and the interest rate.
2. Conduct research on the post-secondary school and program of your choice. State the school/program you researched and the cost of tuition for one year.
PART II – CALCULATIONS
1. For the card you researched, calculate how much interest you would owe if you paid for your first year of post-secondary education and made no payments for 1 year (assume interest is compounded monthly).
2. You want to pay off the balance you have accumulated on your card in two years. What regular monthly payment would you need to make?
3a) Perhaps using a credit card is not the best option! Conduct research into a high interest savings account offered by a major financial institution. State the bank, account type, and interest rate offered.
b) Using the amount for one year of tuition you found in your research, determine the regular monthly deposits you would need to make in your high interest savings account in order to have enough to pay for your first year of post-secondary education (assume interest is compounded monthly and that you plan to make these deposits for five years).
4. Luckily you just found out that your family has been making regular $50 monthly deposits into a high interest savings account since the day you were born. Using the high interest savings-account you researched, determine how much money would be in this savings account on your 18th birthday if interest is compounded monthly. Does this account contain enough money to pay for your first year of tuition?
I have also attached a screenshot of the expectations checkpoints. Thank you!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more