Stages 1 and 2 Meaningful Use Core and Menu Objectives for Eligible Providers
Core objectives to enable EHRs to support healthcare
1. Create and transmit prescriptions electronically.
2. Maintain an active medication list.
Menu objectives that provide flexibility for providers to choose
1. Provide a summary of care for patients referred to another setting/provider.
2. Use certified EHR technology to provide patient education resources.
To earn full credit, your paper must include the following components:
A. Introduction and overview of the Meaningful Use Program – provide an overview of the Meaningful Use Program. Describe its significance to advanced practice registered nursing and the impact it has on the nursing profession.
1. What is it?
2. When did it originate? Why is it needed?
3. What are the relationships between EMR, EHR, and ePHR to clinical information systems?
4. What is the significance to the nursing profession, especially to the PCP?
B. Discussion and analysis of the Meaningful Use Program (MUP) – describe and analyze the goals and objectives of meaningful use as well as its implications for nurses, nursing, national health policy, patient outcomes, and population health associated with the collection and use of meaningful use core criteria.
1. Review the goals and objectives and discuss them. Is this something you see or deal with in your workplace?
2. Discuss the implications – is the program effective? Is it affordable? Does it work? Does it really improve quality and efficiency of care?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of MUP?
4. Support your ideas with evidence-based practice.
C. Core Requirements of the Meaningful Use Program – analyze how the core requirements are beneficial for advanced nurses, nursing, monitoring population health, setting national health policies, and/or improvements in patient outcomes or population health.
1. Patients – discuss impact of MUP on the use of patient reminders, ePrescribing, electronic access, etc.
2. Providers – does MUP assist providers in making more informed decisions, deliver better care, and create greater efficiencies?
3. Nursing – does MUP help to prevent duplicative testing, eliminate adverse drug reactions, and enhance provider collaboration?
4. Population health – does MUP encourage providers to send data to immunization registries and public health agencies?
D. Challenges and recommendations – discuss current challenges with meaningful use seen in practice today and provide recommendations using evidence-based rationale.
1. Challenges – lack of clear plan, cost, lack of oversight, privacy risks, concerns about sustainability
2. Recommendations – realistic, scalable, and flexible starting point for adopting EHR, allow reasonable time for robust EHR use, ensure adequate training, better communication with physicians and providers
E. Conclusion – summarize your findings and conclude by providing insights gained from your analysis.
1. Do not introduce new concepts
2. Summarize the highlights of your findings
3. Offer your insights
A minimum of 2 scholarly resources are required not including your texts.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages, not including title and reference pages.
Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. Include a title page and a reference page listing the sources you used.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more