During the course, you are required to complete a formal written assignment highlighting published current economic events or issues and explain how they relate to theories learned in this MACROECONOMICS course. The paper should provide readers an opportunity to realize, reflect, and explain the economics that exists all around us. The paper must include a graph used as an explanatory tool of the economic principle presented.
Instructions for preparing this assignment are as follows:
1. Each paper is to be an analysis of the recent economic events or economic reports from the supplemental resources or references. The focus of this assignment is to relate and analyze current events to basic principles of MACROECONOMICS covered in this course. It is not acceptable to just regurgitate statistics. The paper should indicate that you have a clear understanding of the theory learned in class and its application/operation in the ‘outside world.’ The paper must include charts, tables, and graphics that illustrate the application of economic theory since economics is a very quantitative area of study. In your topic, government websites are solid sources as listed below and other peer-reviewed articles
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics (Unemployment and Inflation Rates) – https://www.bls.gov/
2. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Gross Domestic Product) – https://bea.gov/
3. (Links to an external site.)Federal Reserve Board (Monetary Policy) – https://www.federalreserve.gov/ (Links to an external site.)
4. Congressional Budget Office (Government Spending/Fiscal Policy) – https://www.cbo.gov/
5. Trading Economics (Major Economic Indicators) – http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/indicators (Links to an external site.)
3. Use standard file format (.doc or .docx) for all deliverables. Standard margins apply. Papers should contain proper documentation of the article(s) or other references used. If direct quotes are used (not contained in the article), appropriate footnotes, endnotes, or parenthetical citations must accompany the quotes. Since a part of your paper will come from published sources, Internet references, etc., there should be sufficient evidence of where the information for your paper originated.
Paper length should be 5 pages, NOT TO INCLUDE THE ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION & REFERENCE PAGE – short enough to qualify as a commentary but long enough to adequately address the subject. Papers are graded on the quality of content, not quantity, and in accordance with the grading rubric guidelines and expectations. Standard APA style rules apply and clarity is important to your grade.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more