Written narrative reflections (one pre-course written reflection describing you your goals and objectives for this course to prepare professionally. The written reflection must include: a title page in APA format, 1 page of written narrative in APA format inclusive of one evidence based or nursing research article reference included in the narrative, reference page in APA format.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Nursing care management of groups of patients through a practicum experience in a selected clinical setting that requires critical thinking, nursing skills and social and multicultural competence
Transition from student to graduate role is provided through leadership experience in a selected setting which allows synthesis of knowledge, skills and understanding. Experiences are expected to reinforce the roles of caregiver, coordinator of care, and member of a profession while functioning in a multicultural and technological environment through the application of nursing knowledge, theory, and research.
– Demonstrate tolerance and flexibility for the ambiguity and unpredictability of the world and its effect on the healthcare system.
– Critically analyze evidence-based practice guidelines/research, nursing theories, and theories from other disciplines that support the selection, prioritization, implementation of nursing functions and quality outcomes in the care of a group of individuals and their families.
-Demonstrate clinical judgment and accountability for patient/client outcomes when delegating to and supervising other members of the health care team.
-Collaborate and communicate within a team to develop and revise plans of care for a group of individuals and their families that take into account determinants of health, genetics and genomics, patient preferences, available resources, and the range of activities that contribute to health promotion and the prevention of disease and injury. Essential VI: Information Management and Application of Patient Care Technology
– Use decision making skills, including the nursing process and problem solving processes, to deliver evidence-based family-centered care in the health promotion, maintenance, and restoration, disease and injury prevention, and rehabilitation of health for a group of individuals and their families, using developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches.
– Exemplify professionalism and professional values of nursing, including standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct for high quality and safe patient care as a member of the health care team.
– Manage the interaction of multiple functional problems affecting a group of patients/clients and their families across the lifespan in a clinical setting that approximates a beginning practitioner’s expected performance level.
– Analyze comprehensive and focused assessments (physical, psychosocial, developmental, spiritual, socioeconomic, and environmental) of health and illness parameters for a diverse group of individuals and their families.
-Demonstrate holistic, patient/client centered care that reflects an understanding of genetics and genomics, pathophysiology, pharmacology, clinical management, and ethical issues for a group of individuals and their families in multicultural communities. Essential IX: Baccalaureate Generalist Nursing Practice
-Collaborate and communicate within a team to resolve ethical and other practice dilemmas of individual patients/clients and families.
– Participate in the evaluation of information systems in practice settings to influence the delivery of care, deployment of resources, and provide input into the development of policies to promote health and prevent disease and injury.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
At Custom Writing, we believe in exemplary services that are fully geared toward customer satisfaction. That is why we don’t shy away from giving you the following guarantees;
Trusting us with your work is the best decision you have made, our pleasure lies in seeing you satisfied at 100%. If in the rear chance it happens that you are not satisfied, then know that we will equally not be satisfied. But worry not, our 30 days- Money back guarantee is all you need and that is what we promise you..Read more
We utilize profoundly equipped and gifted writers who produce unique papers liberated from any form of plagiarism. To guarantee this, we run all papers finished by our scholars through a Plagiarism checker to ensure uniqueness and originality. In any case, on the off chance that you have vulnerabilities about the originality or falsification of any paper we have finished and conveyed to you, please get in touch with us straight away. We will quickly investigate, and if the paper is seen as counterfeited, we will take suitable actions including but not limited to, revising the paper for free and in extreme cases we will activate the money back guarantee.Read more
We have an obligation deliver great and specially composed assignments. Our revision strategy endeavors to ensure total client satisfaction, comfort, and a genuine feelings of serenity. We make minor updates and corrections to the underlying request as part of our continuous assistance. However, revisions should just incorporate changes and alterations that were not effectively met, in the underlying request and that are inside the rules as per the current request structure..Read more
Our client's Data is an Integral part of our business but clearly, we are not in the business of offering our clients' very own data to others. We realize that you care how your online data is utilized and shared, we equally value your trust that we will do so cautiously and sensibly. We Promise to ensure the security of your own data during transmission by utilizing encryption conventions and programming. Likewise assist us with securing your information by not sharing your passwords and usernames.Read more
In submitting a request with us, you consent to the services we give. We will strive to take the necessary steps to convey a far reaching paper according to your prerequisites. Equally we depend on your cooperation to guarantee that we convey on this order.Read more